Welcome to Magazine Premium

You can change this text in the options panel in the admin

There are tons of ways to configure Magazine Premium... The possibilities are endless!

Member Login
Lost your password?
Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Good Omegas – Better Omegas

May 19, 2011
By

We all know that Omegas are good for you, right? What do they really do for your body? Here’s the skinnny:

The big hype is about Omega-3, a fatty acid found in foods like walnuts, some fruits and vegetables, and cold-water fish such as herring, anchovies and many more is a “long-chain” essential fatty acid (named essential because they cannot be produced by the body). Omega 3 has been linked to benefits in heart health, vision, brain function, immune diseases, and many more benefits.

Omegas from our Fishy Friends

Get omegas from our fishy-friends

Fishy Omega 3:
Our bodies naturally absorbs Omega-3s from fish, fortified foods and fish oils.

However, the absorption of Omega-3s from consuming fish is greater than a pure fish-oil supplement because the supplement absorption is only increased if other fat-containing foods are consumed with them. Absorption is greater as the amount of Omega-3s increases. Therefore, eating the fish allows for the body to consume the Omega-3 from the fish oil as well as the other nutrients from the fish itself.

If you like fish, eat more of our fishy-friends! You can thank them later.

And, if you can’t stand the taste of fish, you’re vegetarian, vegan, or simply don’t eat fish taking a supplement is a great choice. Your body can still be rewarded from the benefits of the Omegas.

Visit WebMD for more information on the health benefits from the Omegas, or simply click the link below:

Want the “Four-Omegas” in one capsule? Take the Sea Buckthorn Cellular Support Capsule

Tags: ,

6 Responses to Good Omegas – Better Omegas

1. Mary Smith on June 13, 2011 at 4:16 am

i hear that the gratest amount of omega 3 is in the fish and soy beans

• SibuBeauty on August 2, 2011 at 3:48 am

There are actually a couple types of Omega 3, as well as multiple sources to find the Omega. Omega 3 has been prominent in fish oil – as described – like salmon, eggs, etc. The sea buckthorn berry carries a lot of omega 3, but is most well-known for its high source of Omega 7, which has been known to have anti-aging properties, as well as properties that will help everything internally!

2. Mendy Hausam on July 15, 2011 at 1:16 am

I simply wished to say thanks yet again. I am not sure what I would’ve done in the absence of these smart ideas contributed by you directly on this area.

3. Demarcus Youngblood on July 15, 2011 at 6:10 am

I mean, I know it was my option to read, however I really thought youd have one thing interesting to say.

4. Shawn Dropinski on July 15, 2011 at 7:19 am

I needed to write you that little bit of word to finally thank you so much as before for these splendid basics you’ve shared in this case.

5. brandname bags on July 16, 2011 at 3:42 am

So should you really exactly about fashion and also design you should check just what I located on the internet! We’ve pretty big collection of famous brand handbags as well as I wasn’t capable of afford to get a many purses as i want previous to. However Now I discovered a stock store right now there they sell each one of these items at really low price!