It’s important to know where your dollars are going.
Wouldn’t it be great to know that part of every purchase you made went to helping others in need?
Imagine if every time you swiped your credit card, you knew a piece of that was going to someone, somewhere, or something to help make our world a better place.
While we can’t guarantee that a piece of your next grocery bill will go toward a charity or make a positive world contribution, we can make that guarantee when you purchase SIBU products. More on that in just a moment.
SIBU Sea Berry Therapy
SIBU is great for all skin types, but the biggest and most profound benefits come to those suffering with problematic skin; the symptoms of rosacea, eczema, psoriasis and acne.
SIBU provides the ultimate natural skin therapy to help diminish and even eliminate these all too common skin conditions.
What is T7?
SIBU Sea Berry Therapy and T7 include our full commitment to not only bringing you the highest quality sea berry skin care products, but also our commitment to making a positive impact for our planet and the people who live on it.
Part of every SIBU purchase you make goes to the co-ops of Himalayan women hired by SIBU, following fair trade practices, to gently hand-harvest the berries in the traditions of their ancestors (pictured below. beautiful aren’t they?).
These women are able to earn enough during the 4-6 week harvest to support their families through the harsh Himalayan winter.
More on T7:
- T7 is SIBU’s proprietary process for bringing you the highest quality Sea Berry (Sea Buckthorn) products available, harvested in the most environmentally sensitive and socially responsible ways.
- Our harvest to shelf production begins with the Turkestanica Sea Berry, the most nutrient dense of all sea buckthorn species, harvested exclusively in the Himalayan Highlands at 12,000 feet above sea level.
- Our little orange berry, used for over 13 centuries, is wild-crafted, sustainably harvested and is the world’s richest source of Omega-7.
- “Super-Critical CO2 Extraction” is used exclusively to retain the nutrients found in the berry’s seed and fruit oils. The pulping process takes place in SIBU’s own vertically integrated facilities within just a few hours of the harvest. Ensuring the promised nutrient levels in the finished product.
- A final “triple-test” quality control system ensures that all final SIBU formulations maintain our optimum standards for Omega-7 potency and superior product quality. Three, independent premier testing laboratories are used to test for the key nutrients that make Sea Berry so valuable to health and beauty.
We believe this is the future of business. We are a company with deep values, a dedication to making great products that work, and creating a lasting positive change in our world.
It’s our T7 Promise.